THE SIMPLE THINGS - SAVAGE RHUB

Tuesday 11 July 2017

THE SIMPLE THINGS

 

When I first met you, it was magical even though you hit my car, you ruined my birthday cake and my birthday!

You gave me your business card and I bluntly refused and you insisted on a lunch date, with that sweet smile I accepted.

We started off as friends, you were kind, caring, loving, generous and a gentleman! You bought me gifts every time we met.

You made promises to protect and love me even more! Promises upon promises. I never frowned or cried. Your presence was just joy unspeakable, I smiled each day just knowing I will hear from you or see you at my door with roses and chocolates!

Then we got married! Marriage was suppose to be a blessing but that blessing turned into something else.

Do you even remember all the promises you made? All of them?

You stopped buying gifts for me! Those little things made me smile but you stopped doing them! Now my beautiful face can't remember the last time it smiled.

Opening doors became a big deal to you! I never asked you to start but I fell in love with that too. What came over you? Cause being with you now feels like I'm living a lie.

Ohhhh! The worse part of all was when you made it seem you always cooked for me. I had a man to help me when I was tired or sick but I swallowed your lie when I realized you only bought the food from restaurants!



I picked an attitude to frustrate you just to know how you made me feel cause I was tired of complaining and talking! I got soo tired, unwanted and depressed! Depression moved me to eat sooo much and grew fat. But still didn't see anything wrong with what you were doing to me!
Now my heart aches when i see you!

Love, love makes you make difficult promises, they may seem simple and small but giants in their own way!

 

I worked things out with my husband and I am the voice for women going through what I went through.

Don't stop reminding him of what he is doing wrong! Don't stop praying! Don't stop talking the word!

Things will fall in place with time!

See also WHAT DO MEN REALLY WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP 

No comments:

Post a Comment