FETISH - SAVAGE RHUB

Saturday 20 April 2019

FETISH



Can I get a bottle of red wine?, he said. I looked down at the voice that spoke and wooow. Not only did his voice turn me on but his physique took my breathe away. I had to open my mouth to grab some air. Wuuuw, that nearly choked me, I thought. 

Hello, can you hear me? Mahn, I was far gone in my thoughts. Got to the part were I remove his shirt then someone held my hand and shock it so hard that I nearly fell.
Yes Sir, which brand please?, I asked. I couldn’t keep my eyes off him.

Mr. Zen, 27, is one of the richest bachelors in Accra. He owns a fleet of companies, inherited from his father at the age of 17. He has over 10k followers on Instagram and 8k are obviously females, Ghana girls make wild. He has never posted any female picture on his page before, maybe he has and deleted but as at now, he is clear.

I am Kezia, 25, the best waiter at Holiday Inn with a Degree in Law and Masters in International Business. Fast forward, life hit me and I had to be a waiter, that’s what you might be thinking right? Lol... The truth is I have everything I need in life but to take over my father’s company, I have to serve for a year, specifically as a waiter.

Mr. Zen called me to bring his bill, he paid up, added a tip and left. The day couldn’t have been any better.
I still couldn’t get him out of my head. I thought of all the things I could do to him, if he should just get out of my head and get into my bed.

I went home early that day and went straight to bed. I woke up around 8pm and couldn’t sleep again, so I decided to take a drive around and maybe get a cocktail at a nice restaurant.

Five minutes after moving out of the house, I heard and felt a loud bang at the back of my car that nearly moved me into the main street. I stepped out of my car sooo furious and boiling of anger. The craziness in me was triggered and I soo poured my anger on this man who was looking at the damage he has caused. He turned and it was my boss at work. I rudely dropped my car keys in his hand, told him to fix my car and walked away before he could say that word ‘sorry’. 

Mr. Plange, 28 years, divorced at age 27. That is my boss. I heard he is a gold digger and would only date girls from rich homes. He has already started being too nice and playful with me. He really doesn’t know how he gets on my nerves. He is in my territory today. I’m happy I didn’t spare him.

I picked a taxi and went to the nearest pub to have my cocktail and calm my nerves. I looked further ahead from where I was sitting and behold, I saw the best person to calm my night, Zen. I picked my glass and walked straight to his side, sat by him and whispered in his ears, “I’m having a rough day and I wouldn’t mind a random rough ride”. I was hoping to see an awkward look on his face but he just kept smiling and sipping on some Moët.

“Nice to meet you again waitress”, he said. I burst out in laughter for like a minute and introduced myself properly. He drew closer, grabbed my waist and kissed my neck. He pulled me out of the pub straight to his car and drove off. I couldn’t keep my hand off him, he kept staring and smiling. Then he stopped the car in front of Crystal park at East Legon, got down and grabbed me to the back seat.

His body was firm and smooth as I unbuttoned his shirt. His waxed broad chest pressed on my body as he kissed me all over. He tickled my ears with his tongue, as he reach for his tie and blindfolded me. I could feel myself dripping gold, lol. He lifted my top a bit and my bra fell off. He sucked on my boobs, tickling my nipples with his teeth and robbing on my clits at the same time. He moved down to my abdomen, lifted my skirt and used his teeth to drag my pant off. He moved his tongue down to my clits and licked the craziness out of me. I was moaning so loud, I couldn’t hold my breathe. I tried touching him but he held my hand away. He sucked the juices out of me not to talk of those multiple orgasms and squirts. 

What is Kezia getting herself into? Subscribe for part 2. Be the first to read. 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment