HEEL WARS Chapter 1 - SAVAGE RHUB

Wednesday 24 May 2017

HEEL WARS Chapter 1


I woke up early in the morning feeling chills and weak. The thought of going to work on Monday was more devastating. “Should I go to work or continue to sleep and call to ask permission from work”, I thought. I rolled in bed to and fro contemplating on a perfect scenario when my phone started ringing. No! No! No! Your guess should be right, my boss was calling.

It’s not easy to be the Personal Assistant to the CEO of Dream Petroleum. Dream Petroleum is one of the biggest Petroleum Company in Ghana. A family owned business with projects all over Ghana and the world. They have employed over 400 people who are paid not less than GHC 2000 monthly. Yes, very rich company.

I had to rush to work after talking to my boss! But when I say rush, my make up has to still be on point and not forgetting my high heels.
High heels are my first love and best friend whenever. They have my back each day, boosting my ‘swag’ and making me feel confident. They make me walk like a boss, especially when I walk singing “walk of shame” by Meaghan Trainor, lol! My heels give me that feminine touch, boost my stature and the best part is, it sways my hips just right. Mmmmmmmm I love heels.

Mrs. Atiobi, the receptionist has a problem with me wearing heels. She complains everyday. And I always look forward to her complains because she calls the attention of all the men to look at me. The best feeling any woman would want. All eyes on her because she looks good. I think Mrs. Atiobi is just jealous and talks too much although her comments brightens up my day.

I got to work earlier, not meeting anyone, not even Mrs. Atiobi. I went straight to my office, took the documents, copied some projects on a new pen drive and prepared to step out. That was what my boss instructed me to do and meet him at the airport before his three days business trip.

Although I missed Mrs. Atiobi’s comments, I was happy because I wore her “favorite” of all my heels. She calls it “tasty red velvet”, lol. She would have wasted my time worrying me, teasing and definitely a request for red velvet cupcake from Cupcake Boutique. I had to be thankful!



I dashed out of the office, straight to the airport. As usual, my boss was not there yet. While I was waiting, I touched up my make-up and hair to make sure I’m still on point. Finally, he arrived and took the items, not forgetting to be give me his usual teasing smile and the long awaited compliment.


With smiles on my face, I drove straight to a café shop, got my latte and straight back to work. 
I got to the office and got the shock of my life….. 

3 comments: